Open Class Horses
All Exhibitors must be award of and abide by the below Rules.
• Assistant Superintendent
Veterinarian - Will be posted with Ring Secretary
1. The General Rules and Regulations also apply to this department.
2. At the discretion of the Division Superintendent, classes may be combined, divided or canceled.
3. Permanent stalls with doors are provided and are available on a first come first serve basis unless otherwise notified.
4. Entry fee is $5.00 to $10.00 per class unless otherwise stated.
5. Exhibitors must clean out their stalls and place the manure in designated areas.
6. No bedding material other than straw may be used.
7. Post entries will be accepted in group classes only.
8. In all broodmare classes, mares must have produced a foal in 2016 or show satisfactory certificate they have been bred in 2016.
9. All animals over nine months of age must have a certificate indicating a negative Coggins Test (Equine Infectious Anemia) made within 12 months prior to show day. Photocopy stamped by the appropriate animal health official of the respective State will be accepted in lieu of the original certificate.
10. Foals may accompany their dams in the ring but must be led.
11. Age will be considered in all foal classes.
12. Animals entered in group classes must be entered in an individual class.
13. All purebred animals must be registered in the name of the exhibitor and papers must be available if requested.
14. Entries will be accepted on a first come first taken basis and may be limited to available stall space.
15. Fire Safety Requirements and Tips
16. 2017 Animal Health Information
2017 Printable Premium Book Sections
2017 Youth Show
2017 Hunter Breeding
2017 Thoroughbred Hunter
2017 Draft Horse & Mule
2017 Welsh Pony
2017 Horse Pull
2017 Horse Pull Regulations
2017 Miniature Horse Pull
2017 Miniature Horse Pull Regulations
MD STATE FAIR HEAT SAFETY PREPAREDNESS:
Heat and Safety Preparedness
2017 Open Class & 4H/FFA Exhibitor Schedule of Events!
2017 4H/FFA Exhibitor Schedule of Events!
2017 MSF Full Schedule of Events!